To those of you who answered my poll in my latest newsletter, this one's for you!
I've been thinking about this a lot recently, especially as I'm in that camp now too. My daughter is just about to finish her first year at primary school, her Reception year. She's sooo excited about going up to Year one already but she loves her teacher so we've created something (and purchased something) just a little bit special with her in mind.
In my quest to find gorgeous Teacher thank you gifts, I've found some gems that I wanted to share with you.
1) First up - my latest design - your personalised flower Teacher gift, personalised with your child's drawing and message. The disc in the middle can be left either completely blank to give your child free reign (suitable for older children or more competent writers), or it can be fully stamped to include your teachers name, class or school/nursery. It can also be painted any colours you choose and hung with a ribbon or command strips - the choice really is yours.
2) Murphy's Sketches creates the most wonderful poems for every occasion and the sentiment is always so true.
3) Crafty little peg doll pen pots. Swoon! By Crafty1itt1ebird on Etsy
4) A unicorn or dinosaur personalised thank you card from Little Foxglove
5) How about a gorgeous, all natural vegan face mask kit from Fruits of the Nut Tree
6) Say thank you with a soy wax, personalised candle from Kindred Fires
7) Personalised thank you rainbow
8) A personalised, engraved apple, for your favourite teacher from The Fox and the King
9) A gorgeous little pastel tin for all their secret stashes from Cotton Twist
10) Personalised thank you double rainbow
I really hope you've found this useful and that you've managed to find some gems in there for your teachers. Happy shopping!